Microsoft 365 is a dynamic environment with amazing tools to manage resources in any business among many other solutions. Project management is one of the challenges large online B2B and B2C enterprises face. But with a reliable ecommerce platform that has integrated with project management software Office 365 tools and other resource management tools, it is easy to handle tasks and projects that could lead operations to fail if not handled professionally.
Whether your ecommerce platform has integrated with project management software Office 365 apps or not, you can take advantage of the Microsoft 365 environment to make project and task management easy.
What Is Project Management Software Office 365?
A good example of project management software Office 365 is the Portfolio Project Manager app for SharePoint created by the Virto Commerce ecommerce platform. Therefore, we can say that this is a resource management solution in the Microsoft 365 environment to help businesses organize, plan, and execute projects in the best way possible. It also helps allocate resources to the project.
Getting started with such an app is easy, especially if you are already on the Virto Commerce platform. With just a few clicks, you will have your color-coded project management platform that you can share with team members for easy collaboration.
Benefits of Project Management Software Office 365
For a big B2B or B2C, using project management software Office 365 has many benefits. This is a big planner that will deliver the following benefits.
- Better planning and scheduling – An effective project, task, and resource management app is what any ecommerce business needs for effective planning and accurate scheduling of tasks and resources. Fortunately, this is the best one to use.
- Remote working with better collaboration – The COVID-19 pandemic has taught people that working from home while collaborating effectively is possible. Most online businesses have been doing this for a long time through the use of tools such as project management software Office 365, which helps to allocate tasks, schedule actions, and monitor task progress.
- Easier file access and sharing – With an effective resource management app, it is easy to access files and share them across all team members. One of the qualities of project management software Office 365 is the ability to see files, edit, and manage them in real time. No wonder, team members can work remotely and achieve their goals with ease.
- Contributes to budget management – When resources are distributed effectively, a business can project costs accurately. Therefore, project management software Office 365 is a core budget planning information provider.
- Happy customers – Customers are an essential pillar of any business. In an ecommerce operation, processing orders fast and timely shipments and deliveries make customers happy. Thanks to project management software Office 365, managing such tasks is possible.
Project management software Office 365 is a great task and resource management solution that every business should embrace, especially if it is based online. Fortunately, anyone can buy this app or software or subscribe to the Microsoft 365 web platform to change your business for the better. However, it is highly recommended that you research well and even explore other project management tools to get one that suits your needs.
Further, A net promoter score (NPS) is a key performance indicator used in business to measure customer satisfaction and retention. A company with a high NPS usually has happy customers who are more likely to refer new business their way.
With so much on our minds, it can be hard to find the time to write content that will draw in readers and keep them interested. But don’t worry – software like NPS can take care of all the hard work for you!
What is a net promoter score?
A net promoter score (NPS) is a metric used in customer service to measure the likelihood that a customer will refer a friend or colleague to a business. The score is calculated as the percentage of customers who are referred by the customer himself or herself, minus the percentage of customers who are referred by the business itself.
The NPS helps you identify and focus on your most enthusiastic customers and make sure they get the best experience from your business. It’s also an important tool for measuring customer retention, because it can help you identify which services and features are most popular with your customers.
How to calculate a net promoter score
A net promoter score software is a popular tool used to measure the level of interest in and commitment to a company or product. The score is calculated by subtracting the percentage of people who cancel their subscription from the percentage of people who join new subscriptions.
The calculation can be done manually, but there are also software programs available that make the calculation easier. The most popular program is called NPS Connect.
How to improve your net promoter score
If you’re not familiar with the net promoter score (NPS), it’s a metric that gauges customer satisfaction with a company. It’s calculated by subtracting the percentage of customers who leave after experiencing a problem from the percentage of customers who would recommend the company to a friend. A higher number indicates more satisfied customers.
There are a few ways to improve your NPS score, but one of the simplest is to create a customer feedback survey and ask customers about their experience with your company. You can also ask customers how likely they are to refer you to others, and what their main concerns were. By understanding what’s causing dissatisfaction among your customers, you can address it and improve your score.
If you’re looking for a way to measure the success of your marketing campaigns, then you should consider using a net promoter score (NPS). NPS is a metric that gauges how likely customers are to recommend your product or service to their friends. By understanding which stages of the purchase funnel customers tend to be most engaged with, and measuring how well your company performs at converting these leads into paying customers, you can improve your chances of long-term success.