Due to advancements in global technology and increased use of cloud computing in every walk of life, the technologies such as Data Engineering and machine learning have gained much popularity and relevance. Data scientists who can convert raw data from various industries into meaningful information, which the management could use to make better and faster decisions are n demand.
Here comes into play the role of Azure DP 100 Certification course in the success of a person as a Data Scientist. Qualifying this Microsoft certification course opens up numerous job opportunities for a person as a data scientist.
Introduction to Microsoft Azure DP 100 Exam
1. The Microsoft Azure DP 100 exam is one of the various Microsoft online courses suitable for aspirants who wish to explore their careers in Data Science, Machine learning, and Cloud Computing. It involves working on data on the Azure platform and getting meaningful conclusions from the raw data. This certification enables one to enhance machine and data learning skills.
2. This exam evaluates the ability of the examine to accomplish technical tasks on the Azure platform, manage resources on Azure for machine learning, run various experiments, prepare different data models, and systematic use of machine learning solutions & implementation of responsible machine learning.
3. It is a Multiple Choice Based Exam with 40-60 questions to solve in 180 minutes for completion.
4. The exam costs USD 165 or 4800 in INR (as of date).
5. After Qualifying for the exam, one becomes Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate and the demand for Microsoft certified professionals is very high.
6. The certification is valid only for two years.
Must Read: Top 9 Technology Trends in 2022
Advantages of having Microsoft Azure DP 100 Exam Certification
1. The demand for data scientists in the market is increasing, and getting this certification would add icing to the cake. Artificial Intelligence skills learned from this Microsoft certification course will help a lot in data analytics.
2. After getting this certification from a reputed organisation like Microsoft, one gets an edge over others for bright job prospects in multinational companies.
3. With the knowledge acquired from this course, one can add value to the organisation by providing quality data analysis.
4. Data engineering, Data science, and Machine learning are the future of any industry, and one needs to be acquainted with such skills, which are most sought after by employers.
Outline about the Exam Pattern
1. The exam topics cover four modules –
- Managing Azure resources for machine learning. (25-30%)
- Running experiments & Training models. (20-25%)
- Deploying and operationalizing machine learning solutions (35-40%)
- Implementing responsible Machine learning (5-10%)
2. The exam requires pre-requisite knowledge of –
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Basics of Python
- Cloud Computing & Cloud Security
- Programming background
3. Time management is a crucial factor to succeed in the exam with flying colors. Since only 180 minutes are allotted, and around 60-70 questions need to be answered within this time frame.
4. It is an online proctored exam, so everything should be properly arranged as per the exam guidelines before starting the exam.
5. The passing marks for the exam are a minimum of 700 out of 1000. If a candidate gets marks below 700, then he is declared as “FAIL”. If you fail the exam, you can reattempt after 24 hours.
6. The detailed preparation for the exam begins with planning a road map as to the skills to be acquired that will be tested in the exam. This can be known via the “skills measured” section provided by Microsoft.
7. The contents of this exam are self-paced, and step-by-step modules and tutorials are provided to the examinees.
8. The candidate can also avail Instructor-led Microsoft training and guidance. Online or in-person workshops and training are provided to help examinees prepare for their Microsoft certification course.
9. The last and the most important thing to succeed in the exam is to practice an ample number of mock exams to get familiar with the exam pattern and environment. This would help one to analyze the speed and the level of accuracy.
Tips For the Day of Examination
1. One day before the exam, one should test the laptop and internet connection since it’s an online exam.
2. There should be no books or reading material in the room as the proctor would be doing a check of that.
3. The examinee should keep calm and give the exam to the best of his knowledge and not panic if any question appears to be tricky.
The Microsoft Azure DP 100 exam is one of the promising certification courses offered by Microsoft data science aspirants. The demand for data scientists and analysts who specialise in data engineering and artificial is increasing throughout the globe.
Microsoft Azure DP 100 is a great course to boost one’s career in the right direction. After successful completion of the course, one has the requisite knowledge and experience in data science using the Azure Machine learning platform. The addition of this Certificate will help the professional a lot in climbing up the corporate ladder.