The ICSE syllabus is not just a list of topics that teachers can teach based on their own whims and fancies. It has a prescribed, defined, and well-thought-out structure with enough flexibility to accommodate the needs of all. Best Ice schools in North Bangalore, follow, the following strategies;
1) The Curriculum’s Rigidity Makes it Easy for Teachers to Manage Content: With no option but to follow student guidelines, teachers are able to manage content without much hassle. One can easily predict student performance and conduct checks if they know what students should be learning in one particular phase or time period in each grade.
2) Standards are Set for Each Topic and Each Grade: Having standards set for each topic across the grades makes it easy to ensure that students are taught at the level they should be.
3) The Curriculum Gives Students a Consistent Education: As mentioned before, standards are set for each topic at every grade. This means that instead of reading different books and using different methods of teaching, students have access to the same material taught in a similar manner.
4) Continuity is Achieved Across the Grades: Every topic in every grade builds upon what has gone before, leading to a constant increase in complexity and knowledge. This makes it easier to carry over knowledge learned in a topic from one grade to the next.
5) Syllabus Structure Makes It Easy for Parents to Understand Requirements: Parents want their children to get the best education possible. However, a plethora of school syllabus documents scattered across different grades and levels do not give them too much insight into the requirements that their child has to meet. The ICSE syllabus is structured and detailed, which makes it easier for parents to learn about their child’s needs.
6) Syllabus Structure Makes it Easy for Students to Plan Their Study: The CBSE syllabus helps students to know what they should be studying, when to study and how much time they can spend on each topic. A consistent syllabus makes it easy for them to record their progress and plan their study schedules better.
7) Syllabus Structure Helps Parents in Selecting a Coaching Center: Vying for a good rank in the 10th board exams is not an easy task. This is especially true if one hasn’t been studying from a reputed coaching center throughout their school years. However, there are many good coaching centers in the country that have been teaching for a long time and are well aware of the CBSE curriculum. A parent can easily select a good coaching center if they know what topics students should be taught and where.
8) Syllabus Structure Reduces Amount of Grading: With a clearly defined syllabus, it is easier to grade students’ performances. One doesn’t have to re-check each test paper and compare it to different standards set out by different experts; they just need to check whether the student has done justice to the topics assigned in the syllabus.
The ICSE syllabus is not just a list of topics that teachers can teach based on their own whims and fancies. It has a prescribed, defined, and well-thought-out structure with enough flexibility to accommodate the needs of all. Additionally, having standards set for each topic across the
grades make it easier to ensure that students are taught at the level they should be. To find a good school just google the term icse schools in Bangalore near me