It is important for everyone to maintain good hygiene and healthy skin. You can browse through the web to find out what dermatologists have to say. Board-certified dermatologists can be termed to be experts to diagnose and treat different types of health conditions and diseases. It includes acne, skin cancer, eczema, and psoriasis. Every wonders what skincare tips dermatologists have to share.
Identifying skin type
Before availing of any remedy, you should first try to identify as well as understand the skin type you have. Getting to know them comprehensively will allow you to learn essential skincare tips and choose the right products. Otherwise, you can search for a Dermatologist Near Me, knowing your skin type and remedy.
- Normal skin: Not sensitive, but clear.
- Sensitive skin: After product use, it might burn or sting.
- Oily skin: Greasy and shiny.
- Dry skin: Rough, itchy, or flaky.
- Combination skin: In some areas, it is oily while in other areas it is dry.
Tips to follow
The Top Skin Specialist In Gurgaon suggests the following tips to ensure having a healthy, glowing, disease or infection-free skin.
- Avoid tanning beds: They radiate harmful UV rays similar to the sun, thereby resulting in skin cancer. Even a single indoor tanning session is likely to increase melanoma risks by about 20%, and basal cell carcinoma by approx. 29% and squamous cell carcinoma with 67%. Rather use self-tanning products to derive that golden glow. Self-tanners when applied correctly look natural.
- Use sunscreen daily: Your skin requires a regular application. The correct application helps protects the skin against harmful UV rays from the sun. It might cause skin cancer, sunburn as well as premature skin aging such as age spots and wrinkles. Use water-resistant sunscreen having 30+ SPF on your skin to derive proper protection. You may consider using a moisturizer containing sunscreen as it helps save precious time.
- Select products based on your skin type: To select the most appropriate product that will provide the desired results, get to know your skin type. This way, you can derive the best results and will not experience any side effects. If confused do consult the skin specialist. They will evaluate and suggest the right type of skincare products to use.
- Simplify skincare routine: When skincare regimen is concerned, less is more. Excessive products when used, especially multi-anti-aging products will only irritate the skin. Rather focus on basics like moisturizer, sunscreen, and gentle cleaner. Set proper night-time and morning skincare routines and maintain the regimen sincerely. This way, you will not have to spend a lot of time and enjoy having glowing, smooth skin.
- Avoid placing hands on your face: Your hands are filled with germs, bacteria, and other infections. Touching the face will only transfer the pathogens, thus causing infections and breakouts. Hence, practice not touching your face. Avoid squeezing, popping or picking pimples as it causes scarring.
Consulting the dermatologists
If you have sensitive skin, then it is important to consult the leading dermatologist in your region. The skin is the largest organ in the body and needs proper, timely, and regular care. The specialist will answer all your questions concerning your skin type as well as how to care for it.