The Netgear EAX15 setup instructions will let you connect your WiFi booster to your home wifi network or modem. Because of the wireless booster, you have fantastic internet connectivity across your whole home. It ensures that all of your devices, such as mobile phones, iPods, gaming systems, and others, have an uninterrupted internet connection.
You can get the most of your wifi router by utilising this technology. It provides a dedicated channel that links your router and the extender in addition to frequency responsiveness. Then, depending on how your system is configured, you must select one of two alternatives.
How to log into my Netgear EAX15 Extender
To log in to your Netgear AX1800 extender, follow the instructions below:
- Open a web browser on a smartphone or tablet connected to your extender’s network.
- If your extender and router have different WiFi network names, type www.mywifiext.net into the address bar of your web browser (SSIDs).
- If your extender and router share the same Wireless internet name, type http://extender’s IP address> into your browser’s email box (SSID).
- Press the ENTER key.
- Please enter your username and password.
- Click the login button.
- Select Settings to examine and alter the extender’s parameters.
So your Netgear AX1800 Extender setup login procedure has been done.
Netgear EAX15 Setup Using WPS
WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP) is the simplest method for configuring the Netgear wifi extender. Please follow the steps outlined below:
First, turn on your extension.
Now, hold down the WPS button for a few seconds.
After that, your LED indicator will turn green, indicating that your extension and router are properly linked.
Repeat the process using the dual band range extender.
Use the same network password you’d use for your router’s network here.
You may find the default username and password in the WIFI extension instructions.
Finally, connect your wifi equipment to the enhanced Netgear_ext SSID.
Your Netgear AX1800 WIFI setup using the WPS technique is now complete.
Netgear EAX15 Extender Setup via Manual method
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up netgear wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, switch on the Netgear extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your netgear extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next and,
- Now tap the finish button.
Your Netgear AX1800 Extender Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
How to setup Netgear AX1800 via Installation assistant method
Follow the steps given below if want to setup your AX1800 by installation method:
- Place both the router and your Netgear AX1800 in the same place.
- It will switch on automatically if you plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Your device must be turned on, the wifi manager must be launched, and then it must be connected to the Netgear extenders network.
- Open a web browser and visit the website mywifiext.net.
- Then write your username and password for the login process.
- You’ll see the Netgear installation manager.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your extender.
And now finally you have completed the NETGEAR AX1800 SETUP PROCESS by using Installation assistant method.
To fix the issues during the setup of Netgear AX1800 Extender follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check to make sure the Netgear extender is receiving the appropriate amount of power from the wall socket.
- Connect to the high-speed internet with your computer.
- Make sure that your extender is placed away from the bluetooth devices , room corner and metal objects etc.
- After restarting your Netgear extender, try reconfiguring it.
- As you login to mywifiext.net, be sure to enable the most recent version.
- After that, reset the Netgear extender to default setting
How do I change the firmware on my Netgear EAX15 Extender
- To visit myWiFiext.net, open a internet browser and join your computer to the extender’s connection.
- In order to proceed, click the enter key after providing your username and password.
- After correctly identifying, go to settings and click “firmware upgrade.”
- Tap the checkbox and press “I Agree” to begin updating the firmware on your computer.
How to reset a Netgear EAX15 Extender
Follow the instructions below to reset the Netgear AX1800 Extender setup:
- When you switch on your extender, the LED lights will switch to a green colour.
- Now it will take at least 5 minutes to stabilise the LED lights on your extension.
- Locate the reset button on your extender.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extender are settling.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our professionals.